THE EMPOWERED BLOSSOM GIRLS WORKSHOP
Join Trista and Martine for 2 school holiday workshops to help tween and teen girls radiate, shine and love their unique self
• Nourish your body, skin, mind and soul – make organic products and snacks that nurture and nourish
• Learn what vibe creates your tribe – friendships, resilience and trust
• Understand ways to make you feel good – meditation, breathing, movement and dance
• Gain tools to help you return to a place of peace and love when challenges occur
• Create a vision board of values, and identify your strength
6 hours of age designed face to face time in a group learning environment filled with fun and loving discussions, freedom of expression and practical tasks you will be able to recreate at home
Afterwards you will:
• Have an awareness of your unique potential and gifts
• Walk away with some amazing skills that allow you to shine
• Have made some new friends with likeminded skills
• Made some yummy products and have the recipes to make anytime
• Receive a graduation certificate
When: 9-12 years – Monday the 9th of July
12-15 years Wednesday the 11th of July
Where: Melting Pot Loft Yoga, 35 Orlando St Coffs Harbour Jetty 2450 NSW Coffs Harbour, NSW
Investment: $130 Time: 10-4pm
Organic snacks and products used and made throughout the day, please provide lunch a water bottle and inform us if there are any food allergies/intolerances.
If this course sings to you, please book by phoning Martine 0404 237 087 firstname.lastname@example.org or Trista on 0409 944 022 email@example.com
Please note places will be limited and once booked your place is confirmed and non refundable.
Trista is a Reflexologist, Massage and Beauty therapist and youth mentor with Shine From Within. She holds regular workshops for young girls in wellbeing with a holistic modern approach and believes in authenticity, honesty and living a happy vibrant life.
Martine Robertson is a homeopath and energetic healer practising from her clinic in Coffs Harbour, she frequently holds workshops and healing nights to all walks of life. Martine holds a Bachelor in Homeopathic Medicine from Nature Care College in Sydney, a Diploma of metaphysical healing from Chiara College in Sydney. She loves igniting passion in others through bringing into awareness the amazing and unique gifts we all have inside bursting to come out and shine unto the world.