HOMEOPATHIC FIRST AID WORKSHOP
Join Martine for a journey through the basic homeopathic first aid kit
• Learn the basic principles and history of Homeopathy
• Learn common ailments that can be treated using homeopathics
• Spend time understanding 12 different remedies and the dynamic ways they can be applied
• Understand potency and dosing
Enjoy learning in a fun and interactive environment with like minded people. Get your game on with homeopathic trivia where you can win remedies
Afterwards you will:
• Understand more about homeopathy and how it works
• Be able to apply 12 different remedies to a multitude of ailments
• Feel confident being able to provide an alternative health care option for you and your family
When: Saturday July 7th 2018
Where: One Conscious Breath Yoga Studio: Shop 22, City Boulevard 21-23 Vernon Street, Coffs Investment: $45pp
If this course sings to you, please book by phoning 0404 237 087 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note places will be limited and once booked your place is confirmed and non refundable.
Martine Robertson is a homeopath and energetic healer practising from her clinic in Coffs Harbour, she frequently holds workshops and healing nights. Martine holds a Bachelor in Homeopathic Medicine from Nature Care College in Sydney, a Diploma of metaphysical healing from Chiara College in Sydney